NEXT GEN EYELASH ADHESIVE - BEST LASH EXTENSIONS GLUE - LASH SUPPLIES
50% OFF - USE CODE: LASHFASTER50
NEXT GEN GLUE ADHESIVE – Specifically formulated for Promade fans!
We are super excited to announce Next Gen! LASH V has developed this formula with lash artists and chemists in the UK, so it’s specifically formulated to LASH V Promade Fans and perfect for lash artists who like a slower dry time. With only 1-2 second dry time with 6 week hold, this glue works great for beginner or intermediate lash artists who are mastering on their speed and technique.
Plus as it's a lighter viscosity, you don't need to remove excess liquid, which means you can just dip and apply, so you can lash even faster!
5 STARS - "LOVE IT!"
"Definitely has sped up my lash game"
Steph James - Verified Lash Artist review
PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend Express delivery, to make sure the glue is not exposed to too much heat. No replacements will be offered if Parcel Post is used for delivery.
- Colour: Black
- Net Volume: 5ml
- Viscosity: Medium
- Drying Time: 1-2 second
- Retention period: 6+ weeks
- Experienced required: Intermediate
- Ideal temperature: 16-24 degrees Celsius
- Ideal Humidity: 55 %
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Triacrylate, Hydroquinone, Black 2 (CI77266).
• For Professional use only. External use only.
• Never work with your client’s eyes open.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and skin and seek immediate medical assistance in case of emergency.
- Don’t remove excess glue as this glue is a lighter viscosity than regular glues. Just dip fan in glue and apply to natural lashes.
- Fast set adhesive – setting time 1-2 seconds.
- Before use, allow the bottle to stand at room temperature for around 30 minutes prior to treatment and shake the bottle for approximately 10-20 seconds before using.
Store upright at a room temperature range between 16-24 degrees Celsius (60.8-75.2 °F). Humidity between 40-70% - Ideal humidity 55%. Room temperature should be between 21-23 degrees Celsius (69.8-73.4 °F). If humidity is too high the eyelash adhesive will not cure correctly and shock polymerization will take place causing a weaker bond with the natural lash. If humidity is too low the curing time will be slower as there is not enough moisture to cure the eyelash adhesive and the client will have poor retention with the adhesive. Clean the nozzle every time before replacing lid. Replace and tighten lid to stop moisture or air getting in. Keep away from lash lift vapours and peroxide vapours in the working environment as these can affect the adhesive.
1- All of our adhesives products are to be used by trained professionals only.
2- We are not responsible for the misuse of our eyelash extensions adhesives.
3- You are solely responsible for the product once you purchase.
4-Results will vary from person to person depending on your own level, environments, etc. Dry time 1-2 seconds.
5- Under no circumstance is the glue to be used on yourself.
1. H319 (Causes serious eye irritation) 2. H335 (May cause respiratory irritation) 3. H315 (Causes skin irritation)
CLICK HERE to download the NEXT GEN glue SDS report.
To maintain freshness and prevent any possible issue, we recommend using your Lash V Glue as soon as it arrives for you. All glues are delivered with minimum 3 months usage time before expiring, if kept within the recommended temperature and humidity. Check expiry dates to be safe.